Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A History in Pictures

So it occurred to me that I'd almost lost all of my previous bodybuilding and powerlifting related pictures when my computer crashed a little while back. So, I'm going to post some of my favorites for posterity.

APRIL 2004







These pictures are from essentially my smallest point. I'd been dieting and working out for about 5 or 6 months I believe.

AUGUST 2004



This was my thickest point, after a Summer of bulking and working out very hardcore.

APRIL 2005







These pictures were probably of my best combined form. I was thick, but also relatively lean. I would love to get back to this point. I was at this point, only a little more muscular, when I broke my ankle the following August.

"Take time with a wounded hand
'Cause it likes to heal, I like to steal
I'm half the man I used to be
This I feel as the dawn
It fades to gray"
Creep - Stone Temple Pilots

No comments: