Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Girl for Tonight

So tonight should be really the first test of my assumption regarding Duffy (the assumption being that she is interested). She is going to call me after a little while, and we are going to do something. I have no idea what, but I'm about to clean my room/part of the house in case we end up just chilling out here. She is JUST getting over being sick, so she might not want to go anywhere that requires her to be outside (we tend to walk around shopping centers and the such), so I should probably be ready for just chillin out here. In fact, I should be cleaning now. I was going to quote Mest (hence the title of this entry), but I hate Mest. So here is one of the more hilarious lyrics ever written:

"Whitney, don't you understand that what I say is true?
I just want you to know I have a major crush on you.
I'd drive you to Las Vegas and do the things you wanna do
I'd even have Wayne Newton dedicate a song to you."

San Dimas High School Football Rules by The Ataris

No comments: