Saturday, December 29, 2007

Secret Lover I

So I'm about to get dressed and go to Secret Lover's house, where I will present her with the assorted dog-related crap that I got her for Christmas (she loves her smelly ass pugs), as well as the Victoria's Secret gift card. It's going to be a little awkward I think giving her that card in front of her rather prudish boyfriend, but whatever, I can take him. I think that Todd Hoover and the Invisible Teal are going to be at her place recording with her boyfriend who is a music production major. THatIT are pretty good, check them out at invisibleteal.com. Todd is a super nice guy, too. But that's all besides the point. So I think that Secret Lover wants to go to a bookstore. I'm up for anything, as long as I also get food, because I'm super hungry all of a sudden. Okay, that's all for now. I'll update if anything happens of note tonight.

No comments: