Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sugar and Spice and Cool As Ice

I was going to buy her a get well card and maybe a flower, but once I got to the Hallmark store, I had to change my strategy. All of their get well cards sucked. So instead, I bought like three of those cards that play music when you open them, and two non musical cards. The music ones included a Buffy the Vampire Slayer birthday, a Grey's Anatomy "hope your life is going alright" card, and a Blazin' Saddles "you have hot tittayz" card. The other two included a fold up that had three pictures of a cat dangling from a branch, and a lame ass get well soon card with some noodle assed chicken. I wrote a tiny note in each one, and a poem in the chicken noodies one. Then I found this cute whale named "Spirtle" that made a sneezing sound, and I wrote "Get WHALE Soon!!!" on its tag thing. I threw all this shiz in a giftbag and left it at her door (she wasn't home at the time). She called me later and we spoke for like an hour or something on the phone about all sorts of crap. If I'm not in by now, then what the frik?

"With all regards,
and regardless of these cards,
I hope you feel better soon."

First Stanza, Healing Poem by Nathies

No comments: