Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ambuler

Ambuler is one of my supervisors at work. She lives with her boyfriend "Don" who is a nice guy, but pretty flawed in a few ways that she is well aware of. She is young though, and also knows that. I've been trying to convince her to go back to school ever since I started working with her (she has her GED, but never attended any college at all), and she finally did it. She texted me today, here's how it went:

Ambuler: "Im enrolld"
Me: "Awesome!!! What are you taking?"
Ambuler: "Math and eng"
Me: "Good. I'm proud :o) now we're like school buddies."
Ambuler: "Lol. ur a dork."
Me: "Lol, whatever, i'm still proud/excited"
Ambuler: "Thank u."
Ambuler: "That means alot. i wish there was more ppl in the world like u"
Me: "Well, there aren't, so cherish me while i'm still here."

Was that a dick thing to say? I don't think so, because I would have said that if she were talking TO me about someone ELSE, so I think that I was being honest. I've lost people already in my life, as has she, so I think that it is okay for me to say that to her. I'm serious about it, too. I think that if she really feels that way, then maybe she should be aware of the rarity, and appreciate it. Anyways, maybe i'm just a dickhead.

Ambuler is really very beautiful, though I must admit that I think of her beauty in a different way than everyone else, for the most part. She has a family history of modeling, and has even done some on her own. She is also built like a model, which is something you either have or not. Anyways, I like Ambuler, she's the shit.

No comments: