Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Duffy

So I work with Duffy. She is one of the supervisors. I can't tell, but I'm pretty sure we've been flirting.

I didn't like her a whole lot while I was a customer, honestly. I mean, I didn't DISlike her, but she wasn't my favorite girl there.

I think that she secretly loves our manager Todd. This used to worry me, but then I remembered how many people I secretly love, so I don't hold it against her anymore.

Is it weird to date someone you work with? Leave comments

“Living might mean taking chances but they're worth taking,
Loving might be a mistake but it's worth making.”

-Leanne Womack

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I do not approve of you dating Patrick Duffy. Please reconsider.

sockrocker said...

no. real advice. immediately.

Anonymous said...

Is it weird? Well, yeah, especially if you then break up. I would only date a coworker if it was serious, not if we just hooked up a few times and I thought that they actually liked ANOTHER coworker of ours.

In your situation, I wouldn't go for it.

sockrocker said...

making another post about it