Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Almost Duffy

So Ashee was chillin. We were watching Karate Cop with Louis (bext movie ever). Duffy calls and is all like "Oh, I had an idea, but nevermind," after I let Ashlee say nothing to her on my phone. I finally got her to tell me that her idea was that I go to her house and get a blow J. Nah, I'm kidding. The idea was that I go hang out with her at her house. She sounded a bit disappointed/embarrassed maybe? I'm pretty sure that i'm reading this all correctly now. She definitely sounded a little in the negative when it occurred to her that I was going to be busy. I told her that if Ashee left soon, I'd call her. Ashee stayed forever. Lol, just kidding, I don't even care. I'm gonna hang out with Duffy tomorrow instead, which will give me time to get all nice smelling, and wash some clothes.

"Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!"

Tomorrow from Annie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, as well as the vagina more moist. As I told you, I'm the love doctor and was doing you a favor.