Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Plan for the Night

Ashlee's on her way over right now. We are going to go eat sushi. It's been a while since I've had sushi, actually. I mean, not like years or months, even. Weeks. But I think that considering that I only started eating sushi about 6 weeks ago, going a few weeks without it is more or less momentous. It didn't change my life. I sort of expected it to. I enjoy it, but it's all tofurkey to me. I know that there is something I'm missing. There has to be. Sushi isn't just cucumber, avacado, carrot, asaparagus, rice, and seaweed. Great brutes with their wasabi and soy sauce. Teriyaki for amerikans, even. I think that there is some sweet fish somewhere. White flesh with no bones. I have a collection of fish bones that I'm looking to get rid of.

No comments: