Friday, November 30, 2007

Duffy III

So I may have glimpsed something new. Duffy normally has what I consider to be a very obvious constant shield. She has become, maybe due to past experience, slightly jaded; a little sarcastic in a defensive way, and maybe a little self-conscious. However, I think that I may exist inside of the bounds of her defenses now. She acts a little differently than she used to. Her body language has changed. We flirt ferociously, and even physically. I stand abnormally close to her and look at her like Clark Gable probably looked at every girl that he then immediately had sex with. I mean, we don't immediately have sex, but she does send the same basic look my way. I suppose that it's more or less a "come hither" look, we just don't have any place to come OR hither, ya know? And we're also insultingly embarrassed of our disgusting bodies. Well, actually, she has huge boobs, but then so do I, and there just isn't enough space for both pairs.

"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."
Rhett Butler (Clark Gable) -Gone With the Wind

No comments: