Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Welcome to the world

So I decided that it is probably about time for me to reveal all of my thoughts to complete strangers and possible enemies alike. I am a premed student in Arizona, learning about the crap that we all put up with in our various pursuits of health and happiness. I fully intend to change the world, though I'm not entirely sure how just yet. Maybe as an internationally beloved doctor guy, or maybe as a rockstar. Although, it might just be as a philosopher and writer. Who knows? I might even end up living in the forest with my preternaturally beautiful redhead wife (who I have yet to meet) climbing mountains and eating plants. Either way, whatev.

"It occurred to him that the whole of art--maybe the whole of life--was writing your name on a wall, hoping that someone would see it after you're gone." - Neil Gaiman, Death

No comments: